12.7.08





TWINNEH! I CAN HELP YOU DO ALL YOUR FACIAL PIERCINGS:D & IM SOO SORRY ABOUT BACKING OUT THE LAST MIN FOR YOUR HIP PIERCINGS!



okeh.
first of all.
im sorry for saying your band mates are stubborn.
i know i promised you that i will shuddup when it comes to your kinda music.
so yes, it's my fault.
but you didnt have to talk about OUR music.
or about dragonforce.
& whats wrong w how we talk?
we are stubborn.
we LOVE to alw be right.
we ALL are stubborn.
thats a fact you cant deny.
but you didnt have to act that way right?
by ignoring me it all helped?
did you feel better peisheng?
im sure you did.
& when the skateboard hit my leg,
did it even fucking occured to you that my leg would fucking hurt?
i guess not.
to you it's prob a small thing.
but now it's fucking swelling thankyou.
thankyou for your CONCERN.
did you even think it'll affect me one bit?
im crying while typing out this STUPID shitty fucking post.
you cant alw get your right of way.
aft leaving just like that,
did you even think how it would make me feel?
aft one whole freaking week of not seeing your love one.
he comes showing you attitude w/i an hour.
i'm sorry for not understanding you.
bout you dont seem to understand me either.
well whatever, if you ACTUALLY read this,
text me or smthg.
goodbye peisheng.













No comments: