11.7.08

to mama:
you pile me w alot of tuition w/o even consulting me.
i dont even have time for my friends.
you've absolutely ruined my social life.
& i only shouted back cause you were screaming in the car & hitting me like fuck.
for your information, it fucking hurts.
my arm was bloody red with blood dots on it, thankyou for hitting me so hard.
thankyou for showing me what a nice mother you are.
you yourself have no rights to scream at me.
i swear my ear drum almost burst.
ya you think this is OH SO GOOD FOR ME.
but i dont think so.
its MY life.
cant i just lead my own life?
please.
stop all these.
you're just making me hate you more.
you're just making me think you hate me more.
stop all this.
you might not know the real me.
ya you're my mother.
but you treat me like your freaking punching bag.
you alw vent your anger out on me.
who am i?
im your FREAKING DAUGHTER la.
no mother in the right mind will whack the daughter so hard.
idk & i DONT wna know why you did all that.
but seriously, dont push it.
the more you do it.
the more i just wanna rebel.
you were a teenager once.
im sure your mother DID let you go out.
& let you lead YOUR OWN life.
stop running mine.
all you're doing is hurting me emotionally.

second part to the post:
to friend i;
though you'll never read my blog.
here goes..
just cause i dont wear band tees are apply thick eyeliner.
& that i suck at differentiating core core music.
& i hardly know any HARDCORE bands.
you just treat me like fuck.
what the hell am i to you ?
ya you so called FRIEND.
like wtf?
screw you __
now you dont even realise i still exist.
im dead now lah.

third part:
to my dearest someone.
you alw tell me you're soo busy.
but when i read your post, you dont seem that busy at all.
it's so friggin hard to ask you out.
like come on, im not that dumb.
im sorry im so stubborn.
i know you have your other friends.
i mean nthg to you.
that T word is just a label.
i get it alr.
you dont need me.
you have so many other close buddys around you.
im just some freaking bystander.

so anw ppl, if you wna read my so called p.blog,
just ask me for the link.


today is the worst day, sigh.

No comments: