25.7.08

this post is gonna be long.
it's all to my beloveds.
firstly.
its going out to prisusu bestie.
im really sorry i wasn't there sooner.
though idk if you still treat me tht close.
but i alw have.
i still rmbr th shoe spree & milo dino[:
i didn't really talk to you much last few weeks/months
cus i felt left out.
as in like ron was alw there w u.
like th other time w dee & fannie.
ron & you were tgt.
i felt soo, ugh. idk.
maybe jealousy?
HA.
but i never expected him t be like tht.
like seriously.
you 2 seemed so lovey dovey!
okeh, im nt gna rub anymore salt into the wound.
but please know that,
i'll alw be there for you[:
even if there's another guy.
i want you to know that i'll alw be tht listening ear for you!
no guy is worth a girls' tear.
& im sure there's more prawns to catch[:
big huge juicy ones[:




cassie, my twinneh.
bby, im sorry for opening my big mouth.
sigh, i feel so useless.
yes small things swallow me whole.
i felt really sad when you didn't bother asking me bout piercings.
you know how much i loved doing em'.
well tht was before you knew it got confiscated.
im sorry i blew you off abt your hip piercing.
i've alw been wanting to get back t tht.
but now i hardly get to see you.
imysssssm.
it's infinite.
i never knew tht it'll affect you tht badly.
im really sorry D:
i feel like a terrible friend, moreover twin.
i feel like sewing my mouth shut.
thanks t this small thing,
you dont tell me much anymore.
you dont open up to me.
i wished i stayed in changi.
i wouldnt mind sleeping outside your house during tht 10 days.
thts how much i ♥ you!
you mean everything to me.
you&kid&&jenna&sof are the utmost important ppl in my life.
most of the time when im having trouble talking to them.
i'll go to you.
cus i know you would know what to say.
you're my TWIN! you would know esp well how i feel.
im really sorry.
but i really dont want us to hide anything from each other.
right now, i know you are hiding stuff from me.
& am crying as i type this out.
i really miss you badly twinneh.
pls forgive me D:
ilyvm.





kiddi khaos, bffffff.

imyvm.
i miss the times we spent.
being single.
gg ard cityhall like idiots.
i know i said this before.
i know i broke my promises.
many a time.
sometimes, you wna say whats best for me.
but dont, in fear of me thinking youre a naggy old woman, yes ?
every word you say means smthg to me[:
youre my bestie!
like bestest bestie!
i dont wna loose you.
just cus' of our busy schedules & boyfs.
i dont want to repeat everything i had w my other besties.
who treated me like shit.
& backstabbed me till i bled.
i know you aren't those kinda ppl.
i'm soo happy you can actually tolerate my kinda shit[:
words cant express my gratitude to you my bestest ever ever bestie[:
bestie, ILYVM HON.







aft all these, i wish there was someone there for me right now.
sigh, i've lost all hope.
even you God.

No comments: