26.7.08

today has been rather boring.
i find wasting my whole day on ston-ism.
is utter bullshit.
my parents know i WONT study even if im home.
so why dont they just make me a little happier,
by letting me go out ?
so anw, now, im webcamming w twins.
NEWPAIROFTWINNS:D
maryjane & rayyan!
so cute lah!
big eyes:D
0.0
i miss prisusu.
i miss cassie twinneh.
i miss kiddi khaos bestest bestiee.
i miss ang peisheng.
i miss sofeee bestie.
i miss arshad.(who's moving to aussie soon, arse)
i miss billie.(faster come back from swit lahsxz!)
i miss alot of people!
sigh.
people pls ask me out.
& if you still care, pls call me & ask me whats wrong.
everyone says they'll alw be there.
but most of the time, you gimme doubts.
on whether you ARE really there.
or just saying you are.
you changing subject & giving me that,
"shuddup & stop whinning look" alr tells me.
you dont wish to hear my rantings.
sigh.
imma nagging ranting bullshitting machine
than dont have an off button.








a song by imran.


15. I Want To Be That Somebody You Hold Under The Stars

So suddenly, they were holding hands
Just yesterday, they started as best friends
When the light goes out, he hugged her close and holds her tight
He swears he will do whatever it takes to make this right

And the smile on her face, brought the stars back to life
They’ve been dreaming about this, “I’m not gonna let you go”
“But before this could happen, I want to go somewhere”
“I want to go to Paris”, “I promise, I’ll take you there”

They walked towards the park, as they began to say, “I do”
She whispered in his ear, “Honey, thanks for making my wish come true”
“I gave you my heart, right from the start”
“But I want to be that somebody you hold under the stars”
With a tear in her eye, he hugged her close and holds her tight
He says he will do anything to make this feel alright

And there they are, hanging out at the fountain side
Catching fireflies and letting them go as stars
And Paris isn’t that far, no matter where you are
They lay down like butterflies and when butterflies do.
He wrote on the sky with stars, saying “I love you”









*edited//
this is to jenna jengjeng.
i miss you terribly.
idk if you'll see this.
but i really do.
i miss the times where we would
just talk & talk & talk like idiots.
but now, you just seem to ignore me,
ALOT.
do you hate me tht much?
what happened.
pls ans me.
pls tell me smthg.
your ignorance is killing me.
i miss you bestie D':

No comments: