13.10.08

FRIDAY; TEN OCTOBER.
went out with boyf.
went shopping.
didnt buy much though.
he bought me lunch, an adorable pouch & SUDOKU!:D
ahahah.
walked from orchard to cityhall.
sickening shoes,so pain.
didnt do much of shopping.
gah.

SATURDAY; ELEVEN OCTOBER.
met buddy.
went to change ALL her coins at 7-11
at that time, yishun station was beyond peaceful.
spend like half an hour changing her coins.
& when we came out, the station was crowded as hell.
went out, saw scdf ambulance blablabla.
someone died on my bday.
maarof couldnt come cus of family stuff.
kid & kai were absolutely uncontatable.
everyone else somehow forgot my bday.
some couldnt make it.
so we went to far east.
went searching for the love birds high& low.
finally found them.
mom called saying sh wants to play mahjong.
on my bday.
when we are supposed to go out as a family for dinner.
dad couldnt make it anw.
so wtheck, screw my bday.
aft fareast, left the lovebirds & went to cityhall.
i saw th most adorable bag but i didnt buy.
i have no darn idea why i didnt buy.
REGRET BIG TIME.
wanted to visit finch.
but he was too busy.
so didnt go in.
went to esp aft tt.
watch the zoom zoom thingy.
than went home.
didnt go for mosh party 2 D:
ty love for accompanying me the whole day ;D

im just being monotoneous writing this.
so dont expect me drama mama scene to pop out.
cus i dont feel like it.

No comments: