16.10.08

to yakuzi: idk what is going on.
& im sorry for being such a bugger.
i really dont want your girlf head hunting me.
so i hope you both are happy tog.
i dont wish to criticize her cus' i know it might affect you.
so whatever.

to kiddi bestest bestiee like a sister: i miss you super duper much.
i feel so distant from you.
i dont wish for us to distance either.
i wanna go back to the time when we would go to you-know-where
& just laze around like pigs.
you know those times when we were single(not saying that we should still be)?
you & maarof are the 2 bestest things that has ever happened to me.
you put boyfriend and best friends as same level.
well i respect that.
thank you very much for always being so random & making me laugh
like a cheena freak all the time.
i really miss miss you soo badly!
im sorry i keep cancelling our plans last minute.
please forgive me.
i love you very much bestiee.

to maarof: thank you for all those sweet darling messages.
every night, i'll read them.
one by one.
every single one a memo to show me how much you love me.
i wanna be with you forever.
i wanna be with you even after the day i die.
no this is not some lovesick child writing to her boyf.
this is how i really feel.
im so happy you love me so so much.
im so happy i have you!
the way you make me feel in every single way.
i love love with extra milo powder YOU:D
youre my everything.
i love you MORE than hitler loves his stupid wars.
i love you MUCH MORE than mr bean loving his teddy bear.
& i esp love you MUCH MUCH MORE than monkeys loving their bananas.
i never wish to leave you.
never.
I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD MAAROF BIN SAMAD!:D

to chris crocker: i'll alw support you bitch!

to the teacher who took my phone: wtf is ur problem.
didnt you see me cry? screw you.

to cassie twinneh: where you go? i miss you so. it seems like forever,
since i last met you, since i last talk to you.

to jenna: idk whats happening.
do you hate me so much?

to imogen: thankyou AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN for my bday;D
youre an absolute darling.

to lina: lucks for your o's babe!
IMY!
i wna go out with chuuu & gossip nehszxzxzx!

No comments: