29.11.08

Photobucket



idk if it works.
hopefully, yes.



Photobucket




I MISS MUHD MAAROF.
gabbie darling, im very sorry about grandmama.
i promise you i'll try visiting her!
& i'll pray.
i'll pray hard for you.
whatever happens, you know you can turn to meee;D
YOUR BESTIE!:D
I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH BBY!
i know how you feel.
my grandmama died.
i didn't even get to say my final goodbyes.
and it was too sudden.
she raised me when my parents were busy.
she was the one who made me smile.
even till now(before she died).
she has the most adorable smile.
and she's a rocking chic!
she has a scorpion tattoo.
she's th best thing that has ever happened to me.
when she died, i was alone.
but now, you won't be[:
not saying tht she will ( touch alot of wood)
whatever it is honey,
you still got me:D
& your guy.
and everyone else!
C:

No comments: