30.11.08

UPDATES TO THY LIFE.

1. im quitting dare choir.
2. im joining WOW.
3. im starting my actually strict laureninininini's diet tmrw.
4. im gg nuts for work.
5. i screw up my r/s countless of times.
6. im the biggest complain queen ( EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT I SUPPOSE)
7. im missing my boyf terribly.
8. idk what you want me to do anymore D:
9. im dying for school to start.
10. im disappointing too many people.
11. sometimes i feel like committing suicide.
12. i feel so so distant away from my God.
13. christmas is coming and i dont look forward to it.
14. im buying my clamps from Finch this sat.
15. im starting the "piercing business" again.
16. work is driving me to my grave.
17. tuition even before o's even started? sigh.
18. all these makes from 1-17 except 7 makes me want to die, RIGHT, NOW.


my mom is killing me.
we haven't said I LOVE YOU since i was in p3.
you never once told me.
how much you love me as a daughter.
that youre proud of me.
that you never wanna loose me.
that i am so so precious to you.
that your love for me is unconditional.
but instead,
you emphasise how much im such a disgrace to you.
how much you adore scolding me.
how much you DONT want me to be your daughter.
that loosing me means nothing to you.
I, mean nothing to you.
im no one special to you.
im just some THING you picked from the rubbish.
you make me sad all the time.
you make me cry myself to sleep.
your my mother.
though others might see this as nothing.
and think that im just a big cry baby.
when i try to impress you,
you never seem to look.
but when i fall, you push me down.
down and down and down.
and you just walk away.
and let me rot.
i know i mean nothing to you.
i know im the biggest disgrace.
but please, i have feelings too.
your words really sting.
worst than a scorpion's sting.
worst than the desert sand in your eyes.
worst than a painful breakup.
worst than anything.
you're not fit to be my mother.
sigh.
please stop killing me mother.

No comments: