16.1.09

BAABAABLACKSHEEP.
my days have been numbered.
hahahahah.
it's the same usual boring-ness.
mon, thurs, fri, sat= tuition.
tue & thurs= cca.
sun= family day.
wednesday= homework day.
fyi, i haven't stepped into cityhall since the start of the year
(apart from rock kidz)
i'm not meeting Kiddi till after o's.
i SOOOO wanna meet julie cus' we had fun the other time.
i need a study buddy who'll actually study with me.
i need NEED to score well for my o's or else i'm doing my studies overseas.
i can't imagine four years later i won't get to see my boyf much.
i need a social life, apart from school.
i need to loose weight or i swear i'll take a butter knife and cut out all the fats
like what a famous artist did to his ear.
i already miss mrf ):
i miss kiddi even more.
im still doing piercings, so whoever needs to pierce lips or tongue, text meee[:

TODAY;
went to nafa.
had the hardest time finding the place.
cus' i took 851 and dropped infront of tekka mall.
all i could see was la selle.
mrf got kinda pissed cus' i was lost and walking up and down like some goon.
he alw said i nvr get lost when i'm with him.
ALAS, now i have.
so we had the hardest time finding nafa.
when we got there, we were like totally, d-uh.
cus' everyone we saw were in big groups w/ their school.
while we both were the only two w/o a school.
so we registered, and got our goodie bag:D
we went in to one gallery.
and i really think some artworks were gor-geous.
i dont mind spending my thousands on em'.
so yeh, after that we just left.
walked ard again, finding our way to bugis station.
sat at sim lim food court.
he was tired & hungry but he didn't wanna eat.
so i bought peach tea(gah)
and we left for our search of BUGIS STATION.
i was supposed to pierce for weixiong but he last min
cancelled on me.
i swear i was gonna scream.
so we came back.
he walked me home to khatib:D
and we ate uh, some cookies than i forgot.
and i just remembered my stupid diet.
and i stopped eating.
while forcing him to eat his final 2 cookies.
hahahah.
in the end, i saw sandra & fitri and gave em the 2 cookies.
he brought home the other YUMMY CHEESE bear cookies:D
i love my boyfriend so so much.
i swear idk what i'd do w/o him.
i'll smoke my ass off day and night.
gah.
I LOVE YOU MRF:D

No comments: