21.1.09


i feel like changing my blog skin.
im so slow in everything.
yester news is my probably my for me to discover in the future.
im listening to SAVIOUR KING by HILLSONG.
oh my gosh is soo goood.
i miss mrf so badly.
i have no way of contacting you.]':
im sorry.
i miss you terribly.
i have never missed anyone so badly before.
everyone's telling me, to concentrate on studies,
and put this incident, aside.
it's so fucking hard.
best friend, i know it's not real love, it's puppy love, like you always say.
but all i know is i love him.
i miss your hands honey.
i miss holding it.
i miss your long fingers.
your adorable-ness with your glasses.
please call me, i just miss you so so terribly]':
the only way i can remember you, is eeyore.

today, school was, boring as usual.
i need a new laptop i swear.
this friday i have an appt, sigh.
who would be ever so sweet to accompany me.
meeting gabbie gore tomo.
i miss you like fuck bitch!
we're gg shopping for your present tomo.
sofia is (happily) attached to Yus.

i feel so distant from you my God.
i lie worst than i lied last time.
most people wouldn't really know what i'm talking about.
i haven't received the word since, half a year ago.
i haven't felt your presence since, forever.
have i shamed you deeply.
i probably have sinned more than a normal person would.

i'm on hiatus.
im not going to text much.
i'll prob just text the ppl close.
hopefully, i can meet up with some of ya'll soon.
i seriously can't wait till after o's.
after i've finally completed my grade 8, practical.
if i work hard enough, my grade 5 theory.
i wanna jump straight to grade 8.
i dont' wanna wait.
i've wasted 2 years for practical and 5 years or so for theory.
screw wasting time.
i need a study buddy.
and still, a texting buddy.
anyone?
):

No comments: