23.1.09

i miss you like crazy!
two weeks?
more like 2 years.
sigh.
i feel distant from you.
i wanna hear you say "i love you" again.
i wanna hear you tell me how much you love me,
how much i actually mean to you.
i really can't take two weeks.
i was crying so badly when i heard your voice last night.
i cry everytime i see eeyore.
yes i know im very emotional.
but that also shows how much i love you.
i dont wanna distant myself from you.
the feeling really just sucks.
what if your dad don't let loose a lil'?
what then?
sigh.
if it's a month, i swear i can't take it.
i read your mails.
you dont even send any to me D:
when will it be an emergency, then can i only text remy's phone ?


i'm sick of all the medication i'm taking.
why th hell can't i be born at least pretty.
ffs, God just shoot me down.
i'd kill to look pretty.
just name your price.

No comments: