11.2.09

from best friends to strangers.

i really dunno what happened b/w us.
i still really miss you a lot.
when i read your blog, i realised you really didn't regard me as anyone to you anymore.
i know im a very immature best friend to begin with.
but were you actually being serious?
like, did you really mean from the bottom of your heart, that we were best friends?
or is it, on your 18th birthday.
you just realized that there are much more potential best friends out there, so you decided to ditch me?
do you know how it actually makes me feel?
yeah we were quarreling last night.
but do you really mean over as in over?
do you really just wanna wash me off your shoulders?
like period?
the things you said to me when i was at my lowest.
was it just cus' you didn't realize how much i'd be hurt?
or you just treat me like a normal aquaintance?
i wish i ever knew you.
i really do.
cause losing you, is as painful as losing my boyfriend.
it's actually more painful.
remember, best friends over boyfriends?
you might not, but i sure as hell do.
it's like, losing 2 precious things.
at the same freaking time.
i really feel like pouring out my heart and soul here right now.
but it's just pointless.
cus we're over.
im actually crying right now typing this.
you just give me the deepest impression that you never made me your best friend before.
you just deemed it as a status.
youre the first REAL best friend i actually loved.
and the first best friend i'd cry for.
the first best friend who i pour my heart and soul out too.
the first best friend i can share things with.
what happened to best friends forever?
sigh, or were they just empty words with no meaning?
if you really wanna be this way, than fine.
it's your choice.
goodbye fannie.

No comments: