7.2.09

oh switzerland, where the sunflowers are the brightest.

one small thing, can affect me so much.
what the hell?
you're too busy with your other friends and some guy?
if you didn't regard me as best friend a long time ago,
i rather you be straightforward and tell me a long time ago too.
ah whatever.
i'm happy we're hi bye friends now.
after one shitty year.
eff this.
i know i have a temper problem.
but i ain't living to impress you anymore.
nor am i trying to match up to you.
oh byebye.

STUDYING ON A SATURDAY
zxomg.
byebye pwd D:
if ya'll could only perform in yishun.
i need a study buddy who lives in yishun.
anyone? ):

hmmm, anyone wanna buy wired hearts?
im selling and making.
i need business.
the piercing one seems much of a goner.
and my sister's english is even getting better than mine.
the words coming out from her mouth or so, chim.
are you my sister or a stranger?
mmmmmm.
i feel like a loser today.
wee~

No comments: