20.7.10

independent


once you appeared i lost my independency. i depended so much on you. till one day B told me i'm being paranoid. somehow that hit me. coz i realized it was because i depended on you more than i thought i did, that paranoia came about. i feel so happy meeting you. so happy that i wanna meet you more than twice a week. i never knew a guy could do this to me. i always expected a girl to do that(because of how happy my friend is) but you make me so happy. idk why i just have this happy fuzzy feeling when i think about you. so much so that i'm even alright with deactivating my facebook.

sometimes i feel lonely, but somehow i rather be lonely and with you then with people who i dont know if i can call friends. i feel fake with them sometimes. idk i just wanna be real. yeah this post is rather, no link. haha. i actually thought of a lot of things last night, to blog about. now my mind is just a blank sheet of paper.

No comments: