2.9.08

im hating everything because:
1.i missed the best gig of the year.
2.im having problems with my parents.
3.those problems are fucking big.
4.i hate those problems.
5.it's september & ive been screaming myself to loose weight since beginning last year.
6.number 5 really pisses me off big time.
7.if i lost weight, number 5 & 6 wouldn't be there. & my life would have been much easier.
8.i would finally have the courage if number 7 was fulfilled.
9.I DONT HAVE A FREAKING HANDPHONE!
10.I TOOK OUT ALL MY PIERCINGS.
11.when i did number ten, i was crying (again).
12.i dont have any freedom.
13.i have un-understanding parents.
14.number thirteen is the main reason why my life is always so DEPRESSING all the time & depressing enough for people to call me EMO.
15.i still haven't started on any homework.
16.im depriving myself off food till i go down to my wanted weight.
17.im still dying for piercings.
18.im forced to hate piercings.
19.so ninteen is seventeen & eighteen added up together.
20.the holiday break is only ONE WEEK.
21.right after the hols, i have class test & fye. *yay me.
22.i bought stuff online but idk how to pay them now.
23.i shall continue this list next time cus i forget everything. ):
24.continuing..I DONT HAVE FREEDOM!
25.everyone is out enjoying their holidays, while im stuck at home, being oh so grounded.
26.loosing friends.
27.terrible craving for food.
28.missing my grandma D:
29.i regret taking out my septum.
30.i cant study, idk how to.
31.im everything i DONT want to be.
32.life is just fucked.

No comments: